- The classes would be held for a group of registered students with ages ranging from 7 to 16. Students under the age of 7 may be admitted on a case-by-case basis and are put on a probationary period of two weeks.
- The focus of the program would be to teach to Read, Pronounce and Recite Quran with Tajweed. In addition students will have the opportunity to learn the meaning and purpose of what they read.
- The program is designed to create a learning environment that would reinforce discipline and key Islamic values and principles.
- If you have any questions regarding the Quran Classes, please see Hafiz Osman during the class hours.
Policies & Expectations
We have basic Rules and Guidelines to ensure that the Program runs smoothly and that every student attains maximum benefit. Failure to comply with these rules will compromise the integrity of the program and its students. Thank you for your support.
Safety and Discipline:
- Students are expected to respect the Masjid and facility and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Listening to and respecting the teacher is expected. Disrespecting others will not be tolerated.
- Students are expected to complete their assignments and home works consistently and diligently.
- No Food or Drinks in Class area or the Prayer area.
- Parents are expected to work with Students and make sure they practice their lessons during the week. This will ensure maximum learning.
- Parents are encouraged to talk to the Teachers and learn about their progress and any areas that need help.
- Parents are expected to work with the program and follow up with the students on home work and reinforce the values at home.
- The students acceptance and continuing enrollment will be based upon behavior and class attendance. If this is not met, Islamic Center of Oakbrook Terrace administration reserves the right to remove the student from the class/program.
Class Schedule & Payments:
- The class will be held on Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 AM to Duhr Salat.
- Students are expected to pray Duhr at the Masjid.
- Monthly Fees is due by First week of the Month. Please make Checks Payable to ”ICOBT” with a notation Quran Class and the student name(s) on the memo. Checks can be hand delivered to Hafiz Osman, who will be available at least by the end of each class.
- Additional charge: $5.00 each for basic Tajweed book ( ) unless provided.